2348344570_f23ffae96b.jpg

Flickr

2348341278_2284c6bb29.jpg

Flickr

Lighting Set Up
2347508313_e519501b1d.jpg

Flickr with Notes

Tell us what you think guys?!

Creative and slick - nicely done! I wonder how your room smelt after you taped the button down ;)

I'm sure I just posted a reply to this but it's not here! :thinking:

It's a great shot with good use of lighting, how did you control the green light - was there a snoot on the flash?

silverJON - I used the poer of Photoshop and got rid of the finger which was pressing down the spray.

Hacker - Yea it was kind of a snoot. I made a DIY grid for my flash which gives it a more "snoot" like light. This then had a green gel on it.

Both shots are very good - and love the lighting effect.

However - if I can be slightly critical - both could do with a little straightening. And I find the barcode slightly distracting in pic #2.

Other than that - nice!

And :agree: - your room is a mess!

:LOL:

Really nice work there.

As to the room... if you are the mother of two teenage sons, as I am......that is a VERY tidy room! :D (y)

They look really good. Worked out really well. (y)

very clever, and well executed

I just had a thought: in the future, you can make it spray on your own by taking a shot not spraying, and a shot with you pressing the button, and stitching them together. The button won't be down, but it'll be spraying Lynx everywhere. Ooh spooky.

Love the second shot, it's very good. Great work photos-ing out the finger. I was trying to work out how you'd done it on first glance and then read down :)

S :)

I just had a thought: in the future, you can make it spray on your own by taking a shot not spraying, and a shot with you pressing the button, and stitching them together. The button won't be down, but it'll be spraying Lynx everywhere. Ooh spooky.

The only trouble with that way would be making sure the camera is in the same postion otherwise the two prints would look different and do be from the same angle. I see what you mean thou haha very spooky

Back