The M5 this week...

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
Whilst getting out and about a bit more in the evenings I am finding time to stop on motorway bridges ... just to top up the evenings shots...

4308743344_8c43b4b71e.jpg

4308006131_52caa6ba25.jpg

4312822468_1f26f08035.jpg

4312732293_260e25c2d1.jpg

:)

Yeah like the shots, especially the ones where you can see two sets of light trails, one on each road

Like them all, really well times shots in regards to ambient light also. Dinosaur is great (y)

Great set, amongst the best light trails I have seen, very sharp :clap:

and is the dinosour real??? as in really at the side of the road not roaming the british country side :p

The self portrait is awesome :)
How did you do it if you dont mind me asking?

Yes the Dinosaur is actually there. It moved a little while ago, used to be on the other side. I am sure that surprised a few people. Thank you for your comments. :)

Thank you! The portrait required me to sit there through the 30 seconds without moving at all. This always sounds easy but its surprising how much you move. I chose a nice leaning position to stop the movement. I also decided to take a friend with me who stood just out of shot trying to distract me and make me move... you know... just to make things more interesting! :LOL:

Nicely done matey - you've made motorway light trails interesting again :LOL: My favourite is the one with the clouds (even though the horizon's gone to cock) but I really like the dino one, and the twin trails (motorway and bridge) one too :D

:LOL: It's always a gamble calling someone out on a horizon ;) I just thought there was enough in it judging from the pylons in the background to make the call ;)

Good to see you on TP though chap (y) - if you check out page 3 of my 52 you'll see a ficknoster inspired pic ;)

:LOL: It's always a gamble calling someone out on a horizon ;) I just thought there was enough in it judging from the pylons in the background to make the call ;)

Good to see you on TP though chap (y) - if you check out page 3 of my 52 you'll see a ficknoster inspired pic ;)

hehe. Cheers Fella.

Nicely done pic! I've been thinking about doing another... :D

Back