The Mail's Sports pics of the Year

Edit My Images
Yes
I don't know whether it has been posted before, but I just happened across this webpage showing the Daily Mail's Sports pics of the Year.

The Klitschko pic looks like one person playing Chess with himself. :eek: :LOL:

Although not a boxing fan, the George Groves pic shows perfect timing with the punch connecting. (y)

Loving them. Isn't Chris Ashton a slob? Anyone here take any of these??

Photodiva said:
Loving them. Isn't Chris Ashton a slob? Anyone here take any of these??

Might be Foden's mess! :LOL:

The photo I wanted to see was one of David Haye's poorly toe :LOL:

Those Tom Jenkins ones are great from the Guardian.

There are some stunning shots but also a coupler of average ones as well,its the Rooney one that gets me as it looks a bit soft and the ball is not in shot.Were that posted in here having been takling on a parks pitch I bet it would really get slagged off,is it different because it's Rooney

I know I was pulling your leg.

There are some stunning shots but also a coupler of average ones as well,its the Rooney one that gets me as it looks a bit soft and the ball is not in shot.Were that posted in here having been takling on a parks pitch I bet it would really get slagged off,is it different because it's Rooney
I think you'll find the ball is there in the original, they've just cropped it massively to fit the layout. I wouldn't say it was 'soft' either, more heavily compressed thanks to the big crop they have done. If someone had taken that down the park I'd still think it was a stunning capture.;)

Sweet Martin.

Back