The most beautiful places to photograph in Cornwall and Devon

Mick Ryan

Advertiser
Name
Michael Ryan
Edit My Images
Yes
Photographing-Cornwall-and-Devon_front.jpg

Acclaimed professional landscape photographer Adam Burton is the author-photographer of fotoVUE's fourth title <<Photographing Cornwall and Devon>>

Preview and signed pre-orders at http://www.fotovue.com/

Boasting much of the UK’s spectacular coastline, together with endless rolling hills of patchwork countryside and the high moorland of Exmoor and Dartmoor, the south west of England is renowned for its beautiful landscapes and is rich with photographic potential.

Photographing Cornwall and Devon

FEATURING:
• Over 70 locations and 300 beautiful photographs
• Detailed maps, directions and co-ordinates for each location
• The best time of day and year for each location including seasonal highlights
• Location accessibility notes

• Sun compass
• Photographic tips and techniques
• Advice on long exposures for seascape photography
Adam Burton is one of the UK’s leading landscape photographers and the author of six books. Adam lives on the edge of Dartmoor in the beautiful rolling Devon countryside
with his wife Beth and children Tom, Ellen and Ted.

Other photo-location guidebooks in the fotoVUE series:
PHOTOGRAPHING THE LAKE DISTRICT

PHOTOGRAPHING NORTH WALES

PHOTOGRAPHING WILDLIFE IN THE UK

Look out for more fotoVUE titles to the Peak District, Dorset, Scotland, the Dolomites, Pembrokeshire and South Wales, the Yorkshire Dales, London and Iceland at www.fotovue.com

All the best,

Mick

I wish this was available right now, as I'm down in Cornwall for a couple of weeks visiting family in July.
May well order this.

Hi mick is your cover picture taken at Hartland Quay?

Yes that's it.

Just got word from the printers and Photographing Cornwall and Devon by Adam Burton should be back from the printers on 20th July and being mailed out just after that.

Thank you if you have taken advantage of the pre-publication offer of signed copies with free shipping at £19.99 (RRP £23.95).

Mick

I have also just ordered this, hopefully it will arrive before my week in cornwall next month.

Ps When will the Buckinghamshire edition come out?

:)

Advance copies of Adam's Photographing Cornwall and Devon have landed. Main shipment arrives next Wednesday. Get your signed copies at a special price, here http://www.fotovue.com/

13700164_10210358887037212_6519649743317440532_n.jpg

Adam's photo-location guidebook to Cornwall and Devon is now out. Here's the man signing copies. Copies at the fotovue website, signed and still on offer for a week.

Adam_2.jpg

Thanks Wissel.

Dorset book next by Mark Bauer...then Peak then Dolomites.

Book arrived yesterday and can't recommend it enough. I've only read about a few locations in Cornwall I know well so far, but even these sections had a few vantage points etc that I hadn't found before.

Going to order the Wales and Lake District ones as well. Thanks.

Back