The most Evil car ever??

Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
May I submit to you ladies and gentlemen, my nomination for the car you are most likely to want to get the hell out of the way of!!

Picture taken a number of years ago at Donnington and looking like the work of the devil himself, I present to you the TVR Speed 12 :love:

speed12.jpg

Great car although I can't get R2D2 out of my head now.

Ah, right.
Have you got any more pics of the Speed 12? Would love to see the rest of it.

These are the only other two pictures of the racer i can find. But i've posted below a couple of pics of the motorshow concept from a couple of years earlier. Apologies for lack of quaility, these were taken on APS film!! It was originally designated as Project 7/12 which denotes 7Litres and V12 configuration :wacky:

This was originally concieved as a road car though, the racer came abouts afterwards. No road cars were ever produced (well for the public at least!)

Image0919.jpg

Image0920.jpg

Image1443.jpg

Image1445.jpg

Image1446.jpg

For comparison here are some Cerbera Speed 12 photo's

In final spec the engine was stretched to 7.7Lites and was producing around 800bhp in a mild state of tune :eek: Last I heard the car was up for sale. Oh for a lottery win!!

Image0416.jpg

Image0418.jpg

Image0942.jpg

Image0527.jpg

Image0526.jpg

Lovely lovely lovely! One of those random cars that has more power in road tune than race :)

Hi 350Wedge - Hmmmm, a TVR motorsport enthusiast called Tony who likes his camera gear.... Do I know you ?
Did you get given a VIP pass to GFOS a few years ago ???

I dont think so, unless I'm forgetting something. I've been at the FOS a couple of times although I've only ever been there with the Sunday Times free ticket offer :LOL:

Are you a Pistonheader at all?? I'm over there a lot too under the same username.

I've not posted on Pistonheads for a long time but still read the news stories daily - username Nacnud.
The Tony I'm thinking of used to be the editor of Sprint - sure looks like you and he share a lot of similar interests :D:D:D:D

I've not posted on Pistonheads for a long time but still read the news stories daily - username Nacnud.
The Tony I'm thinking of used to be the editor of Sprint - sure looks like you and he share a lot of similar interests :D:D:D:D

Ahh no definately not me then, although I am a member of the TVR car club and to date have owned 7 of them!! Mainly wedges hence my username!

wait till you see the new Citroen that is at London - it looks very scary - will try and find a picture of it

Last edited by a moderator:
do a search on google for Citroen GT

Last edited by a moderator:
Back