The Mournes with the X100F

Name
David
Edit My Images
No
I haven't been out in the mountains or even out with a camera for a while. I headed out with the X100F and loved it. This is my first image post so I hope I am doing this correctly.
DSCF1534-1-848x565.jpg

Ah, the Mournes, such a lovely area. Some great hills, distant views, and stone walls. I've only visited once with a camera, and that was film as my digital one's battery had expired but my film kit is always reliable.
This is a nice image, but I feel your (I believe habitual) under-exposure has made it too dark to get the best of the scenery. That's the clouds I guess not helping you.

Ah, the Mournes, such a lovely area. Some great hills, distant views, and stone walls. I've only visited once with a camera, and that was film as my digital one's battery had expired but my film kit is always reliable.
This is a nice image, but I feel your (I believe habitual) under-exposure has made it too dark to get the best of the scenery. That's the clouds I guess not helping you.
Yes, the wall runs for miles across the summits. I take the under exposure point, I was trying to draw attention to the top of the main mountain. I probably always go too dark.

Just raise the shadows a bit and you'll be right as nine pence.

Back