The new old film #11 Cars Entries

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No
We are unanimous, cars is the theme!

MOD EDIT:REMEMBER FOLKS - ENTRIES ONLY IN HERE, KEEP ALL THE WAFFLE IN THE DISCUSSION THREAD

Ginetta G15, taken in 1971 just before I sold it before leaving for Australia. It was a kit car, but I bought it second hand, assembled. Inner passenger door handle broke, door had to be opened either from the outside, or from inside with a spanner. Somehow this seemed to put potential girlfriends off. Maybe I should have left the spanner in the glove pocket on that side?

Last edited:
No apologies for the terrible photo,nearly dark conditions under an underpass in London 1968. Taken with Halina Paulette and Fuji slide film.

She was mine all mine and I loved her.

Not much of one for cars, me. Consequently I don't have a single photo "of" a car, and I don't think the one with a car occupying about 2% of a landscape really counts. So, I'm cheating again just to take part.

Edit: Just remembered the Septics call them bumper cars! Totally legit.

Brighton Pier, ME Super, Vista.

View attachment 35808

Last edited:
Levisham station NYM Railway b'out 5 years ago

Minis drive like they're on rails

a452l2.jpg

Oops!

Last edited:
I've got no idea what I shot this with and it's a scan of the print but this was my first car, lovingly known as the "Purple Throbber" down to its 138db stereo that bounced the rear window in its rubber seal :0)

View attachment 36465

Me and my brother repaired it, modified it, sprayed it and fitted the stereo system and it became the demonstrator car for the tuning garage my brother worked for.

Back