The New Old Film Challenge #14 - The New And The Old In One Shot Discussion Thread

Name
Glyn
Edit My Images
Yes
Comp #14 - The subject can be anything you like but it must depict somehow 'the old & the new' - Have fun!
Usual rules apply, must be an old shot, must have been shot on film and must have been shot by you, it will run for 7 days until next Friday, then voting for 3 days.

Reactions: Jao
Like it. The search begins.

Yes Chris... I thought we have a better turn out

Actually Glyn, I meant among the shots in my Aperture folders!

I wouldn't worry about the entries, there's usually a flurry at first and then quite a few more after the "official" end time, which is usually treated very elastically. Many of the usual suspects have been getting ready for/are attending the Megga Meet this weekend. They'll be back!

Oh and... this thread for discussion... :):pompous::whistle::sorry:

What do I do re entries afer Friday... I presume there is now way to halt it, so just include those that were in on time?

This is all scary stuff.. I normally lurk & not pro-active lol

Last edited:
Oh,just put up a few posts to ask "y'all done?" etc, usually give another couple of days if there's anyone still dithering. This challenge tends to be a bit tighter to time than the main challenge, as it's supposed to be easy to just trawl your archives. But time has a rather different meaning in here. ;)

lol

even picking a picture you've already shot takes......a week...:ROFLMAO:

what is it, attitude ?, an approach ?, moody artist apathy ?

I dunno but I like it, its the opposite of what goes on in the rest of the forum..:)

its the antidote...

You're not wrong there. Their worried about phone cameras replacing their dslr, I'm still worried those digi boxes are going to take off and make my OM2 obsolete...

Back