The Night Sky (No Trails)

I like both of those paul, especially the first.

Lovely capture. I didnt realise there were THAT many stars, I presume in nottingham, you were out in the sticks to get such a clear night?

I like both of those paul, especially the first.

Lovely capture. I didnt realise there were THAT many stars, I presume in nottingham, you were out in the sticks to get such a clear night?

Thanks Carl, I was actually at Center Parks (so slightly outside nottingham), but it's amazing what is there when you get out somewhere even a little bit away from all the usual urban light pollution.

I really like both of these. Excellent that you captured a meteor in the second one. Great silhouettes of the trees and lovely simple colours too.

Enjoying the clarity on these.
Do you mind me asking what was your exif details?
Thanks! :)

Enjoying the clarity on these.
Do you mind me asking what was your exif details?
Thanks! :)

Hi Kris,

Wasn't being intentionally cryptic, had LR set to strip it for a previous export.

I've added the details to the comments on Flickr, but rough EXIF is: 5Dmk2, 24-70mm @ 26mm, 20sec @ f/2.8, ISO around 2000

Love the tree framing on the first one and nicely done for the shooting star in the second! Silhouette trees really do work.

Hi Kris,

Wasn't being intentionally cryptic, had LR set to strip it for a previous export.

I've added the details to the comments on Flickr, but rough EXIF is: 5Dmk2, 24-70mm @ 26mm, 20sec @ f/2.8, ISO around 2000

Thats cool, Cheers!! (y)

Back