weekly The Oakster's 52 - Week 11 "SHINY" added

Win...nice, I'm liking the reflections and placement. Edit is much better, the original felt way too closely cropped.

Army...what regiment?

Cheers.

Thanks for the comments people. The whole point of this exercise is for critique and comment so adjusting a picture based on the feedback is a given surely?!

Nice one Ben, the edited shot is so much better. It makes it so much easier for beginners like me to see how much difference a few tweeks can make to a shot.

Really like this one.

Well done

Carol

Fantastic shot, especially after the edit. I love it!

Shiny - I struggled with this week as my only shiny object was used for the previous weeks shot! And its late. And its not great.

It has shine and I liked the abstract(ish) shot with the curve of the back against the background.

Week 11 - Shiny by The_Oakster, on Flickr

I'm playing catch up this week due to not coming up with anything I was happy with for Shiny and won't post the one I have come up with last night 'til I've gone through everyone elses.

Shiny - I'd agree :D
It's tenuously on theme I guess but I do like the composition and the shine off the feathers :)

Hi Ben

like the abstract nature for Shiny... fits the theme for me...viewed it larger on flicker & you can really see the feather details...yup , like it (y)

My apologies everyone for no magical shot. Life keeps getting in the way but I'm still checking in when I can to see what's going on. I will catch up when things quiet down.

Thanks for the comments everyone. I do appreciate them.

Hey everyone. It's been a while as work and life worked together to restrict my online time. But there's a parting in the clouds and I have time again! I'm going to pick up this challenge from here and if I get a chance I'll try and catch up with those I missed.

Back