..."The official 2007 TP Slimorama"

:bang: :bang:

just thought id say been a bad boy 1 pound 8 ounce gain

must try harder this week.
see im to honest ill post the good with the bad.. well done everyone who lost and those that didnt follow me to the hard week hotel :naughty:

I lost another 2lbs upto week ending 04/02/07 but nothing this week, so got to increase the exercise now I think.

Been keeping my head down on this, but can't keep quiet any longer........I'm 7lbs down (on 2 wks of trying). I've discovered India and Neris; two ladies who have written about their own experiences of dieting and now have quite a following. It's basically an adapted (not so strict or whacky) Atkins diet.

This is their website
http://www.pig2twig.co.uk/

I'm now liking water!!

Well done to the both of you :clap: I'm not really trying at the mo - just quite happily vegetating for a week or so until my tummy returns to normal.

still 13st 1lb

though, to be fair I've been stuffing my face and having a ball on comfort food :embarrassed:

How having a fluey cold bug for about 6 weeks meens I have lost 2 and a half stone :) still weigh 20 stone mind, if I can get the same bug two more times I could be my ideal weight in 12 weeks! (and probably in hospital) :)

oh dear, i hit an all time record on the scales, 11st9:crying: , and despite 4 weeks work in the gym!!!:bonk: :bang: life just aint playin fair! really gonna start from NOW, :D

woooooooo hoooooooooooo

I've lost a 1lb :banana:

13st and 8oz

I had a good workout at the gym today too.
a massive 1100 calories lost to the bike and treadmill :D

where did I leave that box of fererro rocher ?

I seem to have stalled not lost an ounce this week, despite walking miles.

Hi, I have got down to 11st 6 1/2 11b, 2 1/2 lb down, so going to the gym today! i think booze is my biggest downfall, just love those cocktails! found a new one: Gin, elderflower and mint, less calories so will stick to that one for now! :LOL:

I dont need to diet. Lost 3 stone in 10 weeks last year. Did not even try!

Hi, I have got down to 11st 6 1/2 11b, 2 1/2 lb down, so going to the gym today! i think booze is my biggest downfall, just love those cocktails! found a new one: Gin, elderflower and mint, less calories so will stick to that one for now! :LOL:

Dinae lose too much as every ounce is lovely.

I dont need to diet. Lost 3 stone in 10 weeks last year. Did not even try!

Give us the secret...I have 3 stone to lose too......I suspect you didnt enjoy it though! :shake:

Janice, I am sure you do not need to lose three stone. As for me I have not enjoyed the last 3 years but you do not want to be bored by that.
As to the weight loss. I dont know what happened but the docs think there is something going on in the left side of my stomach area & probably connected to the loss of feeling in my legs. I have not fallen over since 19 Dec so every day I just count my blessings. Supposed to go for a scan but dinae think I will bother as too busy making sawdust.

Went to gym yesterday, going again tomo, Car going in for full service and MOT so will want to stress eat in anticipation of a huge garage bill!!! eeek!!! hidden all chocolate, and sticking to low calorie cocktails. (a girl's gotta have a treat!) :D

Janice... WHERE FROM, you look a lot thinner than me and i'm only aiming for a stone and a half ????

Sawman.... thanks, you are a sweetie! !!!

:bang:
well ive been putting weight on .. i seem to have no get up and go at the moment

well done to all that are sticking with it and losing weight. :clap: :clap:

hope to get back on track soon . but could do with some :help:

Well I've no idea what my weight should be, but I'm down to 11.5 Stone (down from 12) at 5'10" :p

How are you supposed to work out how heavy you should be anyway?

Janice... WHERE FROM, you look a lot thinner than me and i'm only aiming for a stone and a half ???? !

My tummy! Which is cleverly hidden in the photo! ;) :D
It's big!!!!

I need to lose at least 2 stone, but my new asthma drug says "possible side effects...increased hunger, therefore weight gain"! :eek: :shake:

at least I'll have an excuse! ;)

the best exercise is sex

it is. :D

I need to lose 20 pounds people!!!!! After sitting in a classroom for seven months , I have gained weight. Will post a grad photo when I can so you lot can see the difference! It really sucks when all 20 punds is in my gut,lol

Oh, and I"m done school as of this week so no more excuses!! :LOL:

Jewel

Well got weighed on saturday for the first time in ages a bit upset but not as bad as it could have been, but turned the corner now going to loose the weight. so will be weighing myself every week now.

Just wanted to reserect this thread! Seems to be waining as we are almost into summer. May I remind everyone Swim Suits!! Anyway I wanted to share a web site for people who have a way to go like me (8 stone!). I have found www.weightlossresources.co.uk to be invaluable. It is also a pittance of a cost. So if you are looking for support and some help with where to start I recommend it highly.

Swimsuits!!! :eek: :shake:
While there'd be no problem getting in one, having sat on my lardy ass for the last heaven knows how many months, I dread to think of the dimples my butt would have in one of those things! :puke:
Anyway, Im a jeans kind of girl, no really ... I want to wear jeans on a roasting summer day .... hot toasted almond croissant anyone? :D

My weigh in will be Thursday.

I too am on Weight Loss Resources. Have been for some time. Lost a stone last year using it but due to personal issues and lack of will power have put it back on. One of those folks who eats when fed up.

I booked a walking holiday in Austria on Friday and am going to order a new pair of lightweight boots today. I should have no excuse as I want to break them in before flying out on the 16th June.

Can't wait to take lots and lots of photos. Must buy lots of memory first though.

Andrea

Well after 4 straight weeks not losing or gaining, i've decided to say sod it and go on a seek and destroy mission.

I know there's an easter egg round here somewhere :cautious:

you ladies are welcome to post swim suit images :naughty:

Back