The Old Man of Storr

Name
Martin
Edit My Images
No
Lovely - and you have some stonking shots in your Flickr too (y)

Last edited:
A really great shot Martin, with some lovely light.(y)

George.

Gorgeous, just love the way the light is cast on the peaks.

I went to the Old Man - the cloud base was on the floor and it rained when we got up there! We had our hill walking gear on and everyone else was setting out in tee shirts and sandals. By half way up we were the ones laughing and everyone else had given up. I'd love to see it looking like your image. Well worth whatever it took to capture it.

You've captured the old man very well fella, you must be pleased with the image, i certainly would.

@jakeblu Thank you Steve. It made the 1 hour sleep in the car (shot sunset the evening before and pulled an all nighter) and waking up with a killer abscess on my tooth, making me a bit mardy all fade away lol :)

Makes it all very special Martin! Climbing up through the dark, cold, pre dawn to be greeted by such stunning light on a fantastic view... there can be no better reward!
Great shot(y)

All already said, an stunning image, makes the hard work worth it.

WOW! The light and the view have come together hear to make a stunning photograph! Great capture and I am totally jealous! One day I will make it there to hopefully get a shot as good.

Lovely light and superb shot - well worth the effort I think ;)

Les :)

Back