The P Dogs

cosmix3

David Sullivan
Name
Stuart
Edit My Images
No
Hi,

Had another few hours at Cotswold Wildlife Park today, got quite a few shots of the Prairie Dog's, so thought I'd share a few of them with you.

IMG_7226.jpg

IMG_7236_a.jpg

IMG_7237.jpg

IMG_7238.jpg

IMG_7239.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Thanks for sharing Stuart, they are all really loveley. Well shot

They are so cute, great shots(y) Am hoping to persuade hubby we 'need' a trip there this week, fingers crossed:)

That's it, mins made up. If the weather is like this tomorrow I'm popping along, seen to many good shots to not have a visit! Not that I'll be able to get the same quality shots but you have to set your goals high :)

Nice shots :)

Thanks for sharing Stuart, they are all really loveley. Well shot

Thanks.

They are so cute, great shots(y) Am hoping to persuade hubby we 'need' a trip there this week, fingers crossed:)

Thanks, you will enjoy it.

That's it, mins made up. If the weather is like this tomorrow I'm popping along, seen to many good shots to not have a visit! Not that I'll be able to get the same quality shots but you have to set your goals high :)

Nice shots :)

Thanks, if the weather is OK you may see me there :D normally seen wearing a black Talk Photography Fleece :D

Lovely wee things. Is that it sticking its tongue out at you in #5 :)

Thanks, if the weather is OK you may see me there :D normally seen wearing a black Talk Photography Fleece :D

LOL Will keep an eye out, I'll be the muppet with a camera who doesn't know what he's doing :)

Back