The picnic

Name
Jacques
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Keenan, These are a terrific set of images, I love the way you have created a photographic story with them. Apart from that they are technically very good as well.(y)

Hi Keenan, These are a terrific set of images, I love the way you have created a photographic story with them. Apart from that they are technically very good as well.(y)

Thanks for the nice comment G.K.Jnr

Great set, though I feel it would be better if it was actually outdoors, or looked at all outdoors.

It was a miserable rainy day out and both of their raincoats were in the wash.. ;)

Last edited:
I love Danbo... looked at getting one once, can't believe how expensive they are!

Great shots! Very creative! :)

I love Danbo... looked at getting one once, can't believe how expensive they are!

Great shots! Very creative! :)

It took me 3 attempts to get the right one. The first few were kinda cheap compared to the last one.. :(

What a great set of pics - so creative & I absolutely loved the film Wall E (y)

Very nice. Creative, well composed and the expressions are great.

If I had to crit, I'd say they need a bit of oomph. Brighten/shadows and increase saturation.

Good show.

Cheers.

Brilliant idea, these are made me laugh. More please!
I like the contrasty processing as is.

:clap:

Great first set and I like the second set as much if not more. Could you provide us with a set a day to feed our ravenous appetite for such good creative images. (y)

A well read danbo with cool headgear - I likes it (y)

I love these especially as I loved the film Wall E.

Keep them coming & I'll be in heaven :LOL:

These have to be some of my favourite shots on this forum. Great set! What sort of lenses do you find yourself using most doing this type of photography. Wouldn't mind giving it a shot sometime.

Thanks for the nice comments guys.. ;)

Paul, I only have 3 lenses, 50mm f1.8, 90mm f2.8 and a 28-105 f3.5. Most of these were taken with the 28-105mm, but it was just because I forced myself to get some use out of it..

You can follow to image link to flickr to see all the exif data..

Last edited:
Keenan fabulous as before - but can't you give us them more often - please :)

Back