The Queen's Birthday Party - C&C Welcome!

Name
Adam
Edit My Images
Yes
A few from a recent garden party I shot for work. The official photographer dropped out a couple of days beforehand so I was pulled in at the last minute. I wasn't really prepared for it as I only had one body and had to make a last minute dash for a new flash, but I gave it my best and thought I'd share a few shots here.

They would probably make more sense as part of a wider set, but as of yet I don't have anywhere to host them.

C&C welcome.

11i386r.jpg

svj68p.jpg

119crvm.jpg

2afj21x.jpg

30tlaar.jpg

Nice set, I really liked the 7th photo, I liked the POV (y)

Looks a world apart from the parties I've been shooting though, not as much rum punch! :D

Last edited:
Nice set, I really liked the 7th photo, I liked the POV (y)

Looks a world apart from the parties I've been shooting though, not as much rum punch! :D
Thanks Jamie. There was plenty of pims but I'd have preferred rum punch ;)

The 7th photo was a fluke and could have probably got me arrested. The Ambassador was making his speech and I spotted a balcony (attached to his house) so I legged it through the kitchen, up stairs into the bedroom and out onto the balcony - snap! :D

Good work. But with the 4th one down, the subject is the waitress. If that was intention, fine - but if it wasn't, you were in the wrong place :)

Good work. But with the 4th one down, the subject is the waitress. If that was intention, fine - but if it wasn't, you were in the wrong place :)

Thanks and yes, I was in the wrong place!

It was very "run and gun" as there was so much going on at one time.

There's quite a few in the set where I can see I was in the wrong place to start off with, that being one of them.

Better next time :)

Last edited:
Thanks Jamie. There was plenty of pims but I'd have preferred rum punch ;)

The 7th photo was a fluke and could have probably got me arrested. The Ambassador was making his speech and I spotted a balcony (attached to his house) so I legged it through the kitchen, up stairs into the bedroom and out onto the balcony - snap! :D

Love it, dedication to the cause (y) :D

Back