The Sage, Newcastle

cannockwolf

<span class="poty">POTY (Joint) 2016</span>
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
just back from Newcastle today, tried a bit of night toggin' don't have much round here worth taking, i wanted to get some '10 stop' streaking clouds in but no luck there, it was very bland sky with no detail in it.

Newcastle_0128_460.jpg

Newcastle_0118_458.jpg

The Millennium Bridge

Newcastle_0132_461.jpg

1st shot is stunning! I want it on my wall. Love the colours on the bridge, but is the background not better from the other side of the water?

i suppose i should have looked but taking my tripod out with the wife is bad enough on its own lol i had to get what i could ;)

was you hoping for the Tyne bridge to be lit up also? seen some great shots of it but no lights :(

that is the lights on the tyne bridge :)
the roof of the sage looks to light to me sorry
if any one commin up here in the future send me a message

i meant like this

tyne_bridge.jpg

No I prefer number 3 myself. The first one is great, the second I'm not sure of the composition, but the colours in the third are good and strong. Looks like something from a magazine.

cheers :)

Real classy photos, I love the first one, that would make a really nice picture to hang in a posh flat over looking the harbour

I like the B&W the best - it has the most atmosphere and sense of context.

And, if you'll forgive me an indulgence, there is a shot from there that I don't think I've seen anyone else do

Newcastle Quayside by mobilevirgin, on Flickr

Last edited:
Cheers :)

Brilliant shots Dave. I love the colours reflected in the water in the second one.

Back