No
Hi,

Taken at 1/320, f5.6, Iso80.

C+C welcome.

Thanks for looking.

LRB.

The-Serengeti-King2.jpg

Cracking shot!

Is that little lump in the water a croc's head by any chance?

That is a fantastic image - how close were you or did you use a mighty beast of a lens?.

Love it

Rob

Wow that is awesome and scary! Very very good image, the blood just finishes it off nicely.

Gary.

Yeah, I agree with Gary - were it not for the blood a lot of the impact would have been lost. Cracking shot.

He seems to have smudged his lip-stick :coat:
Cracking shot (y)
though I would be tempted to clone out the 2 objects right hand side
( central)

Thanks for the comments!!!

I will try and answer your questions..

Craig777... no I don't think it was a Crocs head in the water, I think it was just a raised lump of mud poking through from the bank.

Woolyback... We were fairly close when this was taken, my camera info recorded the lens setting as 88mm. Although I have cropped this slightly, to remove the top edge of the dead Zebra.

Apart from the crop, I have carried out very little PP, I think If I remember correctly, I sharpened a tiny bit and gave little contrast adjustment.

I agree the two objects are a little distracting, but as I said, this is nearly straight out of the camera, so I may remove them later.

Thanks for looking.

LRB.

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments!!!

I will try and answer your questions..

Woolyback... We were fairly close when this was taken, my camera info recorded the lens setting as 88mm. Although I have cropped this slightly, to remove the top edge of the dead Zebra.

LRB.

88mm - OMG,:):clap::clap: good job he had already eaten!!!!

thats lovely, the red blood adds alot to the image, post some more up from the serengeti trip? I love to see safari photo's..!!

Very nice

Hi,
Thanks for all the comments..better than I had thought.
I will try to get more photos from Africa up on here soon.

Thanks.

LRB

Back