Edit My Images
Yes
Does this look silly or good? Or somewhere in between? :LOL:

011008_r.jpg

C+C welcome :)

EDIT: This is the original shot I took. Unfortunately it really is that red :(

011008_o.jpg

Last edited:
What's it look like without the selective colour? I've gone right off images with selective colour, personally. I'd like to see what it looks like entirely in colour as it looks like a nice landscape and nice composition to me.

I was getting on fine with your shot till I scrolled down & got the red bit. Sorry but for me that just spoils a nice shot.

I agree with the above ... lovely contrasty mono marred by what appears to be an overprocessed and plastic-looking red blob.

If youre convinced the shot needs the coloured shroom, maybe work on toning it down a little at least, as it really doesnt work as is.
Jmo of course. :)

Cheers for the comments. I've added the original above but the mushroom really is that bright red colour. Looked completely surreal when I saw it but not sure it works in full colour either!

hmmm I think it would have looked better had the tree not been in the shot, as it is your eye goes to the tree then the red mushroom ;) or as InaGlo said do you need the shroom? It's a lovely shot with just the tree! ;):D

I feel there are two good shots there, the landscape and a close up of the mushy. Unfortunately they dont work together though.

Back