Name
The real Chris
Edit My Images
No
Welcome (back), my friends
to the show that never ends.
We're so glad you could attend
Come inside! Come inside! ...
Post one image a week on theme? its not that hard is it?

Everything you need to know is Here

And thanks once again to @LC2 & @minx,
For being press ganged Volunteering to keep the sacred scrolls upto date.

lindsay Lindsay​

Boots Paul

Harlequin565 Ian

-Oy- Dave​

gjhill Gary​

Stardust Charlie​

joetheslug Joe​

LC2 Tim​

nog Keith​

ncf15 Nick​

ShinySideUp Martin​

portraitsbyrj Rhonda​

RyanB Ryan​

cptnm ?​

wornish David​

Hawthorn ?​

Simonbrown16 Simon​

Adamcski Adam​

Disney93 Sophie​

Donnie Paul​

SimonH Simon​

Kell Kell​

Nikon f1.8 Paul​

PhotoVanGogh Lewis​

robj20 Rob​

Gandalf Andy​

Chevin Duncan​

JayceeC John​

BobBCN Bob​

Cloudforest Pete​

seaodyssey Pete​

DB5 Keith​

rpn Stan​

Adamcski Adam​

ecniv Vince​

welshwizard645 Peter​

HelenC Helen​

minx

eoSimon

firewireguy

AlanDorset Alan​

LongLensPhotography

Crotal Bell Keith​

bailout

j07cmt Chris​

nickbee Nick​

Seanazz Sean​

Sharps Anthony​

Manxmaid Andrea​

Typhoon7 Mike​

Last edited:
I'd like to make time for this next year - hoping that I'll be less busy with work and able to join in the DPOTY more, FPOTY and the 52. I have loads of kit that is hardly being used at present!

I'm hoping to give this a go too!

Oh go on then :banana: :naughty: :banana:

I’m in again, please

Please could you count me in - been enjoying photographing different things and using the 'ol grey cells :ROFLMAO:

Hope I get reminders. I forget to easily.
Profile > preferences, > set your reminders to watch content on creation & interaction.

Better go again then as it is becoming a bit of a habit.

Sadly I will not be doing another 52, but I will gladly do the Flickr again.
Sorry to hear that Dave, but yes please for the flicker group (y)

Last edited:
I would love to take part. Just wondering what the drop out rate is... easy to start with enthusiasm but then life happens and before you know it the year has gone.
Are we allowed to use from our archives if we haven't managed to get out?

I would love to take part. Just wondering what the drop out rate is... easy to start with enthusiasm but then life happens and before you know it the year has gone.
Take a look at the sacred scrolls to see the drop out rate for this and previous years.

Last edited:
Some people never even start, after putting their names down, it happens every year.
Some people do occasionally, but that's not really the point, it's a week by week challenge.

Some people never even start, after putting their names down, it happens every year.

Some people do occasionally, but that's not really the point, it's a week by week challenge.
Thanks for the reply. Please put me down to take part.

It can get pretty hectic with real life, taking photos and a dodgy theme that stumps you. The first one I did I think I slipped up around week 21 but I was burned out by that time. The best way to approach it is relaxed. If you miss a week, that's fine. Just skip it and move on to the next week. It was probably more of a tick box exercise for me the first time, and not really a photography one. "I can do this" sort of thing. When I completed one (finally in 2021!) I was far more relaxed about it - and it was done entirely on film.

Enjoy it, take it as a challenge, but the world won't end if you don't make it. No-one is going to laugh at you, or point fingers. And it does get you out taking photos with your camera - which is the singlemost top way to get better.

It can get pretty hectic with real life, taking photos and a dodgy theme that stumps you. The first one I did I think I slipped up around week 21 but I was burned out by that time. The best way to approach it is relaxed. If you miss a week, that's fine. Just skip it and move on to the next week. It was probably more of a tick box exercise for me the first time, and not really a photography one. "I can do this" sort of thing. When I completed one (finally in 2021!) I was far more relaxed about it - and it was done entirely on film.

Enjoy it, take it as a challenge, but the world won't end if you don't make it. No-one is going to laugh at you, or point fingers. And it does get you out taking photos with your camera - which is the singlemost top way to get better.
Thankyou so much . I needed to hear that.

Quoted for truth (y)
And of course a bit of lateral thinking ( AKA shoehorn)can help you to get you out of a jam.

I did it for a full year and then half the last.
With so many entering it became a real chore to comment every week on everyone else’s images.

I did it for a full year and then half the last.
With so many entering it became a real chore to comment every week on everyone else’s images.
As I remind people from time to time, its pretty impossible to comment on all the images, ( #6 in the guidelines)
if you like something give it a (y).
At least try and reply and reciprocate to comments that are posted on your thread.

Last edited:
I will have a go for 2024 as my last foray was in 2020 and we all know what happened that year.

So, this is my first post here. I'm hoping this project will inspire and motivate not only me but all of us. I'm excited to be in. I'm off to read the rules and how this will work.

Back