The Singing Ringing Tree

Aside from the fact someone got paid to conceptualise and build that, no doubt with council funds, it's not bad.
The spoiler, being picky of course, is the red chroma flaring on that one right hand side L-section.
Were it possible to omit by stepping slightly to the left, that's what I'd have chosen to do.
It's also just a wee bit to rich for my taste, and the HDR effect or whatever you've done in PP, has resulted in banding within the sky.
Colours look good, but it's just let down with the banding and noise, also showing in the shadows of the upper right section of the structure.

But artistically and reduced down a bit in size for purely a web image, the banding would disappear, and it'd look well.

I could have moved slightly left for sure. tbh it started out as a silhouette (it was a cold, misty, morning) but thought i'd see what I could do in PP. I quite like it, but can also see what you've pointed out. Thanks Phil.

nice shot.
dont like the two colour frame ( imho)

Nice shot of a strong object, agre that it might've work better without the frame, just a personal point though!

I like it. The greens are a little oversaturated for my taste, but that's purely my personal opinion.

I actually really like the "sculpture", and would like to see / hear it myself.

Back