The smell of manure!

Ben

Edit My Images
No
For the past couple of days the smell of manure has been wafting in over town from the nearby farms! :eek: It's terrible, it's just there, permanently. :thumbsdown: And the worse thing is, you're sitting down in the evening, windows open, and someone thinks you've far**d! :exit:

Just think of it as an opportunity :D

You want to try a shopping trip to Galleons Reach - a shopping center in Beckton E. london. An attractive location apart from the smells from the gas works (and sewage processing plants (?) ) nearby.

the trouble with ashford is you have not only the fields covered in chicken crap derivitive around you, you also have a perfume factory and a sewage works. and my dad wonders why i dont want to live there...

Yeah I agree with that Matty. I worked for a small IT company based near Staplehurst once, they sprayed chicken manure on the fields and then wondered why there was a fly infestation. The whole building was closed for 2 weeks.

Absolutely horrible :puke:

RobertP said:
You want to try a shopping trip to Galleons Reach - a shopping center in Beckton E. london. An attractive location apart from the smells from the gas works (and sewage processing plants (?) ) nearby.

Yeah that's a vile place too. Except they have a Borders Books with inhouse Starbucks = winner!

Back