The Spinnaker

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,

Here's a shot of the Spinnaker in Portsmouth. Annoyingly I was rushing so i didn't check ISO before taking the photo - it's at 800 which is totally unnecessary. c+c welcome!

3387827498_9537535fa2.jpg

Bigger image

Looked at the bigger pic and it just seems too cluttered around the middle area / base of the focal point. Not sure how you could deal with that though. I think well worth a journey back as it will stand out better against a blue sky - Gets a little lost in the cloud at the moment.

almost could appear your actually in the water lol.
This is one thing i've not tried taking photos of yet, the only one i have is from aboard the HMS Warrior in the Dockyard. :p

Looked at the bigger pic and it just seems too cluttered around the middle area / base of the focal point. Not sure how you could deal with that though. I think well worth a journey back as it will stand out better against a blue sky - Gets a little lost in the cloud at the moment.
Yep, know exactly what you mean, it's a busy area around there. I'm going to try and get back there early next week when (hopefully) it's not quite so cloudy.

Back