1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. nigpd

nigpd

Name:
    Nigel
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Got to be the worst I've experienced. Have you seen any worse than this?

[​IMG]

2. wezza13

wezza13

Name:
    Wez
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    It's not showing.

It's not Fulham by any chance, is it?

So tiny and cramped in there, it's a nightmare!

3. Spiderdudeuk

Spiderdudeuk

Name:
    Mark Gledhill
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
  4. KIPAX

KIPAX Waldorf

Name:
    KIPAX
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Quite a lot of grounds dont have one... None at Accy.. You can get a team sheet if your early enough.. otherwise thats it for photogrpahers..

Spiderdudeuk likes this.
  5. nigpd

nigpd

Name:
    Nigel
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
  6. shapeshifter

shapeshifter

Edit My Images:
    Yes
    IMG_0053 mod.jpg

When York were in the FL you had to sit in the stands. Scunthorpe is bad though!

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
    Spiderdudeuk likes this.
  7. Spiderdudeuk

Spiderdudeuk

Name:
    Mark Gledhill
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    That’s an improvement from when I was there last season! The room was piled high with chairs and boxes of god knows what. I ended up sitting in stand and dug out sorting my bits and pieces

8. Sideshow Alvie

Sideshow Alvie

Name:
    Alan
    Edit My Images:
    No
    Some shockers among the togs rooms in the northwest. Wigan and Blackburn are pretty grim, while Bolton's is the sort of place you might keep a hostage captive, if you didn't like them much.

shapeshifter likes this.
  9. Tommy12317

Tommy12317 Junior Member

Name:
    Thomas West
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Fulham's is terrible but you get food! AFC Wimbledon don't seem to have one & Charlton's I can't get to!

10. KIPAX

KIPAX Waldorf

Name:
    KIPAX
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    To be honest I am not much for press rooms.. too many old pros .. quite depressing to see/listen to some of them... all they seem to do is moan and complain about other photogrpahers.. If I have to use one to sign in then I do and then go pitchside... I also tend not to go in a ground too early.. don't understand why photogrpahers go in with a couple of hrs to spare... I average 15 minutes before KO ..sometimes I am earlier.. sometimes 5 to KO ..depends on situation but I cant think of anything worse than and hr or two in a press room before a match starts....

11. Liam1901

Liam1901

Name:
    Liam
    Edit My Images:
    No
    Why can’t you get to charltons? You go up 2 Ramps and through a corridor and you’re there?

12. Tobers

Tobers

Name:
    Andy
    Edit My Images:
    No
    When I was on the sports circuit I spent as little time in photographers’ rooms as possible. As far as I know, nothing interesting has ever happened in one, whereas on the pitch and in the stands there is always interesting stuff going on. The exception was the crowd invasion into the media centre in the Marcana in the 2014 World Cup which I missed as I was pitchside. Some photographers got squashed under collapsing metal lockers and suchlike yet still managed to get pictures.