The state of television broadcasting....

Okay

So I went to london today, armed with my ipod. And I have the best album tracks ever on it, and paranoid android was on there.

I gave it the full listen

and decided

that it was quite a good song and reminded me a little of what bohemian rhapsody means and is to me.

So go radiohead :woot:

Okay

that it was quite a good song and reminded me a little of what bohemian rhapsody means and is to me.

So go radiohead :woot:

Matt treat yourself to the album OK Computer and The Bends - Radiohead's 2nd and 3rd Albums - you won't regret it!:D

I will not watch any show that has the word celebrity in the title or Carol Vorderman in it.

There are a few programs which I enjoy
CSI
NCIS
Torchwood
Cold Case (freeview sky 3)
Ugly Betty has started quite well I think.

I do hope there in another series of House because it was the best thing on TV last year

The only tv programmes i watch now are,scrubs,traffic cops,trauma,planet earth,csi (any) WRC...and what the tv licence is worth just paying for....TOP GEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Back on at the end of January :D :D :D :D

I work some very strange hours (days,nights,afternoons,mornings not at the same time :LOL: but sometimes in the same week) so find it impossible to watch a series of anything. I can however recommend Radio 4. Last year I seemed to always be driving somewhere at 6.30pm and discovered every weekday night there is a comedy programme on. For those of you that have digital radio BBC7 is good for plays/sitcoms etc.

Then of course I can get all the entertainment I need right here at Talk Photography. :woot:

Matt treat yourself to the album OK Computer and The Bends - Radiohead's 2nd and 3rd Albums - you won't regret it!:D

Agree - they are both brilliant albums :D

Great to see so many Scrubs and Galactica fans (y) - I was expecting you all to be trekkies :puke: ;)

Back