The Still of Dawn

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello all and thanks for the comments and suggestion on last post (y)

This shot was taken on the same morning of last post but I feel the comp works better with the swan.

morningglow7202a.jpg

Thanks for looking and any suggestions ;)

That is just utterly stunning.

absolutely superb in every way (y)

Thanks guys,
agree for the swan to be a touch for in frame but you cant have everything all the time :(

I did try the cloning but found the water ripples were a pain, feel free to try ;)
The bread option might work but the water is so clear you would be back to the problems of cloning out the ripples and bread?

Is it me, or is the standard of photo's posted here on TP going through the roof at the moment...?

By heck, that's another cracking image posted on here recently.

I did try the cloning but found the water ripples were a pain, feel free to try ;)
The bread option might work but the water is so clear you would be back to the problems of cloning out the ripples and bread?

You're right, ripples are a pain to clone.
I had a go, though it needs more work on the water but its probably possible with patience

morningglow7202b.jpg

Fair play to you (y)
But as said you can still see some ripples with no cause for them to be there.
Patience is a skill that ive yet to learn and being nearly 40 I guess there is no hope :bonk:
Thanks for the comments and re-edit canon_togger

Fair play to you (y)
But as said you can still see some ripples with no cause for them to be there.
Patience is a skill that ive yet to learn and being nearly 40 I guess there is no hope :bonk:
Thanks for the comments and re-edit canon_togger

I know the feeling ;)

I should've stuck another swan in those other ripples!

What a beautiful shot, gorgeous colours and content...a nice crisp image.
Just a thought....as you and Marie have said, cloning the swan more into the foreground is a bit of a pain with those ripples, so....hows about a pano. crop to give that illusion.
Once again, nice work.
Regards, Alan.
morningglow7202a-1.jpg

Last edited:
lol will you lot leave it alone , its fine as it is... I can't remember the last time i've seen a shot such as this.

lol will you lot leave it alone , its fine as it is... I can't remember the last time i've seen a shot such as this.

I quite agree..........it'd be a shame to muck about with such a gorgeous shot(y)

Breaks a lot of rules :naughty:, but we all love it :D!

:clap: Congrats!

What a lovely shot, I would be chuffed with it. Excellent colours, and well...just an excellent scene!!!

:D

Gary.

Back