The street thread - for all.

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm not the first to notice this,

Photo Genres - Discussion .... has a subheading: Talk Street and Travel Photography, but

Photo Genres - Sharing & Critique .... has no proper place to post "street".

Photos : People and Portraits .... a serious business and just doesn't seem the right place, as "street" is nothing more than foolish candid grabs .... but I love it.

So this is a street thead for all, all who just want to contribute the odd shot, but if you'd rather have your own thread then go for it.

Hopefully, all round jolly good bloke Chris @Cobra will assist by pinning this ....

Last edited:
Leicester Sq. last week ...

3VGpWH2To76Lj_ce6hCjVy1XF50VceV-1GRoXZ-76da-rB1rSCWl9fZJVqR4NrtgSSJA0M8pB_0FE5ZGQmql-FZ0Q-lwMC4dnkB1cMTXQxHtIqSHd42kEPDnG9_LjMGa1OPVhZ2x7TQh40AMig5QnsFXwcI_c0DZqg0fffrNJUhDYonTpjhamX-st6KIYuaruRDdmeT__S6i7KT9BBht2apWznmQsw5kQHZkgjYpcoNegbgmFl9S-mER1HdDpgu2dIwSExotRZQ0vHT7emjsGy102fZpQjnnJ7PIf6h8iceZ3ZUhGsJ2ynnSWxgusRFlVIf94d2tfmw-L2G8I6S7Sqn6eASgDebCS8L7GNN8Nzi8ZhQ2frzNT5RD1jEEa5gB-9WHM088dPTly8K41mAnAQ4LLBOG_HCDrT8dwwKzpQNKmnfiJBPQVK16zCmxCP41jPY8gdp11dE5lkOvgZmJV3aNSTuo72kAM06qMUaXdGxqWT-WxXOsz2jewyKn0lnjcOTXuMQm5cDHmNh7FnS7k3Ddv1k_4oxLE6zhf2gyZ8LqvISq0FAFc_Nwa5QlwM9vi0ylF5gpXMLQ0RtOpkWe6CGeb_f9rieb0jG9qlk=w1610-h882-no

Photos : People and Portraits ....
The Prefix say's it all really, a sub forum is what you guys make it TBH :)

Hopefully, all round jolly good bloke Chris @Cobra will assist by pinning this ....
Unfortunately the admin don't like "Pinned" threads especially "show me yours" types ( for some reason) but accept that its sometimes necessary for notices etc.
All I can offer is to say, keep posting and it'll stay at the top (y)

The Prefix say's it all really, a sub forum is what you guys make it TBH :)

Unfortunately the admin don't like "Pinned" threads especially "show me yours" types ( for some reason) but accept that its sometimes necessary for notices etc.
All I can offer is to say, keep posting and it'll stay at the top (y)
OK Thanks Boss.

Back