The studio goes into action

Name
stewart
Edit My Images
Yes
This morning we are using the studio in earnest for the first time. We finished it last month thanks to a £5000 grant from the local council (its great living in a deprived area).

We have acquired the services of a TV make up superstar and we are going to plan a return to make-overs. No idea what we are going to do so please wish us luck, we will need it as it must be twenty years since I last shot make-overs :bonk::bonk::bonk: Got 4 willing women so if I survive will report later on how it went :D:D:D:D

stew

thanks, first session under way, make up is superb, looking forward to processing the shots later on

stew

Best of luck with it and keep us updated!

Good luck,
look forward to seing some of the shots.

4 willing women, how did you find 4? I have trouble finding 1 :)

Best of luck, really hope it goes well.

What a tiring day - 16 gigs of images. Only had time for 3 out of the 4 as I had underestimated the time it was going to take to do the hair and make-up. All went really well though and I am looking forward to sorting some shots out over the weekend

stew

Fabulous! Glad the first try out went well and good luck with it. :)

Can't wait to see the studio or the results from the shoot!

Kev.

Hi

Shooting all today so its going to be a few before I can sort the images. Made a really painful error. I normally shoot jpg due to the quantity of images I produce in a week. I decided to shoot some raw as well but instead of wacking it over to raw and large jpg I just shot raw :wacky::wacky::wacky: so its now going to take ages to view, unless I buy a faster computer:D:D:D:D.

stew

best wishes, looking forward to results, would like to know more about the grant!!

Any news on these pics?

Or have I missed another thread?

:crying::crying::crying: DO you know I haven't, there just has not been time. Must od though.

Its a case of looking up grants available in your area, try your local enterprise agency / council for info. Its really worth keeping your eyes open.

stew

Wow you seem to be on your way. Good luck with it all.

Just had a go at the first sitting. Recon I have a lot to re-learn if I am going to pursue these make-overs

Before pic
MIchelle_before.jpg

after pic
michelleafter_web.jpg

stew

Looks a hell of a lot better, just not to my taste... Well done!

Would also like to know more about the grant :) I am sure Surrey is classified as deprived :D

Back