The Studio is almost complete

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
Its slowly getting there, im doing a video of it with a whole bunch of still shots but we just did a very important part of it...

wall_name.jpg

Now the question, paint the bird blue like on my website or leave it as is?

I should mention that the rest of the studio has a lot of red in it, red lights, couch, some frames and filing cabinets.

I should mention that the rest of the studio has a lot of red in it, red lights, couch, some frames and filing cabinets.

You'll have a 'nice warm colour' to your shots from the reflected light then...

100%..... Paint it!

Glad to hear it, it's basically things like carpets and walls that are guaranteed to cause problems

Ive done the walls in a slightly off white grey called grey steel which is more cool than a warm colour, the floors will eventually be a dark wood

I would paint it exactly as your logo, dark blue writing with light blue bird, if it does not look good then paint it white again.

I think it needs to stand out from the white walls.

spike

Spotlight it to make shadows, assuming it is in relief.

Last edited:
Ive always wanted it the same colour as the walls since I didnt want to shout out my name as soon as people come up the stairs. Kind of subtle. The lights cast shadows from the top left so you are drawn to it.

A friend cut the letters at his work. Didnt even charge ;)

Ive always wanted it the same colour as the walls since I didnt want to shout out my name as soon as people come up the stairs. Kind of subtle. The lights cast shadows from the top left so you are drawn to it.

A friend cut the letters at his work. Didnt even charge ;)

:LOL:
It's still going to shout
:D

you've spelt Photography wrong!!

......Joking :D

Think it looks really nice and professional. White on white looks better than any colour would in my opinion.

lol Big A, you actually made me wonder for a sec :p

Im thinking leave it as is right now. I might photoshop a version to see.

i like it how it is, like a watermark :) i think it has a more sleek design element to it not painting it ,if you paint it just ends up looking more like a sign than a feature ,everyone would paint it - be different, simple is best

- im building a new studio this year - might just hav to steal your idea :)

Back