the tap C & C please!

Ashers

Suspended / Banned
Name
Ash
Edit My Images
Yes
just to tke my mind off things i have decided to learn how to use the cloning tool. here is my first try C and C please. its a floating tap.

Picture077-1.jpg

Last edited:
Doesn't do a lot for me I'm afraid. It's basically a record shot of someone else's work. The light is harsh and there's too much space on the left so the water comes right down the middle of the photo and splits it in two. It's also oversharpened with really noticable halos around the tap.

Where is the cloning BTW. I'm sure I've seen this before and there's a tube that goes up in the middle of the flow of water. Or have I just given the game away?

its from blackpool pleasurebeach where i work lol no secret of it lol the sky is cloned. lol there was buildings behind. and i wanted the halos (for the first time ever :p) lol to make it look weird :p was trying out stuff lol

Last edited:
Well, from the point of view of your exercise, which was to try the clone tool, I think you've done a fair job - I can't see where you've cloned...

Cheers, (y)

Neil

Personally i love it-like something you might find in Dr who like a water propelled spacecraft.

Showing the original picture might give us a better idea of how the cloning worked.

I think it would've been nicer if the tap was more central and you could also straighten it up a bit.

Ah nice one, Very clever idea (y)

Why do i keep laughing at everything? :LOL: :LOL: Must be my mood :D

I love my close tool and my copy and paste cut out thing :LOL:

I've seen this at blackpool, and i remember being fascinated by it, but i was a kid, and thought it was magic!! :D

Some good cloning, can't tell at all, well done!!:clap:

Back