The threads are talking again :D

Hang on, hang on, how come these 2 posts are from 2 different forums and are ostensibly presented as on the same page? Spill the beans.

I think its time for a slight adjustment to this game, and we should start using the names of the last posters instead...

tp8.jpg

LOL

You mean like this?

Nd.jpg

Or the proper one

SM.jpg

Top tip - when using Paint to create your jpg after doing a "printscreen" remember to resize the paint area down to fit your cropped image when you've done... :p

Thanks Keith.

**Dear Mod team, can we please have a smartarse smiley?** :D:p

spointing_above_100-100.gif

4.jpg

Keith and Nick....................... :p

It rhymes but thats about all :D

LL.jpg

It just gets worse ;)
R_H.jpg

21.jpg

11.jpg

5825-1405004542-bf5a94643ce6e6c82877c4f1fa0f4a81.jpg

Not quite sure that's what MLK meant but hey ho :D

30.jpg

screenshot tp.jpg

:D

1aa.jpg

1bb.jpg

But keep 'em short :D

That's cheating - you being the last poster in both threads looks like (and probably is!) deliberate manipulation of thread order.

Actually, the avatar just means you've participated in those threads, doesn't it. I take it all back I rest my case!!!

Last edited:
That's cheating - you being the last poster in both threads looks like (and probably is!) deliberate manipulation of thread order.
Ah but as you have now figured out I'd not posted in either of those threads for awhile :p

Quoted before edit :p

Actually, I hadn't realised (or figured out!) that you hadn't been active in the threads for a while - I'm not that bright!

Back