The Travelling Superzoom - anyone up for it?

The camera is likely to be heading off to the US of A as an extra bonus gift for my Secret Santa recipient.

You should point them to this thread so they can see what it's seen already :)

You should point them to this thread so they can see what it's seen already :)

I'm going to include a link to the Flickr account where I uploaded all the photos along with the story of how they came about. It's a camera with history and its story deserves to be told. :)

There might be a slight delay in getting the second roll processed. I currently have some more colour film on the go and will wait to finish that off so I can send everything in a single package (and one lot of postage :)). Hope no-one minds.

I'll probably have the other film finished this week, all being well.

The camera is likely to be heading off to the US of A as an extra bonus gift for my Secret Santa recipient. :)

Quite by chance, I found a blog by a person receiving an Emulsive Secret Santa parcel, that tells the story of a superzoom camera that traveled around the UK before arriving in the US. She's been inspired to try to do the same thing over there! Well done, Nige...

Quite by chance, I found a blog by a person receiving an Emulsive Secret Santa parcel, that tells the story of a superzoom camera that traveled around the UK before arriving in the US. She's been inspired to try to do the same thing over there! Well done, Nige...

I received a message from her saying she hoped to continue its travels around the US, which is nice.

That works Nige thanks.
Interesting to read how privacy is dictating that the camera is returned to base each time unlike what we did.
I appreciate that we pretty much know each other so that can make a difference ( although not all of us, I disclosed my details to you Nige and we've never met!)

Either way, it's pretty cool that the little compact has found an exciting new life ....If it has feelings ( cameras do you know, mine complain when not used! lol), then I suspect it is very happy not to be on the redundant pile that thousands of other comapcts ( and other film cameras) sit and rot on.

Back