The Unofficial Monkey Thread??

RobertP

TPer Emeritus
Name
Robert
Edit My Images
Yes
Following a brief burst of inspiration (now passed) caused by kenco1964's thead here I just had to rush out to the workshop with our Monkey :)

He then had a few jobs to get on with....

planing

monkey1.jpg

Had to try the chisel out

monkey2.jpg

strong monkey

monkey3.jpg

some things are more of a challenge when you are not so big...

monkey4.jpg

where there is a will

monkey5.jpg

there is a way

monkey6.jpg

Thanks also to "The_old_man" for suggesting the idea of others having a go. So if you have a monkey feel free to set it a task and add the pictures :)

edit: pretend you can't see the little bits of tape :LOL:

:clap: :LOL:
(y)

(you've got lots of toys in the workshop)

Quality :LOL:

LOL great stuff :D

This monkey cracks me up.

Somebody should do him topless... Had to ask at work what the heck this was all about. Very funny though.

Where did you Monkey?

Blackvault

PMSL!! Shouldn't that last one be in Nudes and Glamour? I take offense at naked monkeys thrust in my face..........(joke)!:LOL: :LOL:
......and where's the health and safety rep.........the unions will be on to you......unsafe practises!!!! :rules: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:( I never had a monkey :( so no photos from me, but these are great.

monkey1.jpg

Monkey out and about, got mine today and he is now in my camera bag, to go where I go. Hopefully going to be well travelled and will share his experiences on here :)

Got my monkey last night,he hasnt left the comforts of my room yet but when i get some spare time i shall take him on lots of adventures with me :)

IMG_0402Small.jpg

IMG_0406Small.jpg

IMG_0405Small.jpg

IMG_0404.jpg

Looks like he was shocked by some of the going ons on this site!

I think Monkey should be in everyones camera bag and he can travel the world and we can have a diary of his travels, a bit like the teddy who went on holiday from primary school :)

I will need to get one of these monkeys to help in the mill.
Nice way to give a wee looky in the workshop though

Back