The Victory Show

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
A nice little selection there, #2 being the best of them.
The reenactors should of made it quite easy for you to photograph them, with the main problem being other togs seeing the opportunity and jumping in front of you :LOL:

A nice little selection there, #2 being the best of them.
The reenactors should of made it quite easy for you to photograph them, with the main problem being other togs seeing the opportunity and jumping in front of you :LOL:

That was an issue, I only had me 300mm lens with me so as you can imagine I had to stand back a little and others where not even aware I was there, moral of the story is I need a more suitable lens :)
Thanks for the comments
John

Very good set, I might have given them a slightly grittier look in PP though to reflect the era, shame the last one has the rifle just poking out of the guys head, should be easy enough to edit out given the backgound. #2 - lose the highlight left of middle of top perhaps?
I also like the first, despite it being in colour :)

All in all though very nice.

Matt

Real shame the MG42 and the sten are oof from the shallow depth of field used, I think it would enhance the shots if in focus

Fantastic set! IMO no 2 is the best - agree with StewC, love the way the eye is bang on, really draws you in...

Very good set, I might have given them a slightly grittier look in PP though to reflect the era, shame the last one has the rifle just poking out of the guys head, should be easy enough to edit out given the backgound. #2 - lose the highlight left of middle of top perhaps?
I also like the first, despite it being in colour :)

All in all though very nice.

Matt
Had a mess about and came up with this, any better?

IMG_3941a by John Jesney, on Flickr

Back