1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Cap'n Bill

Cap'n Bill

Edit My Images:
    No
    On the way home the other night I was faced with this. How would you read it if driving on an unfamiliar road?

[​IMG]

2. MatBin

MatBin

Name:
    matt
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Looks like the road bears left?

3. Alan Clogwyn

Alan Clogwyn

Name:
    Richard Alan Jones
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
  4. Nod

Nod Kronus

Name:
    Nod (NOT Ethel!!!)
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Road curves to the left ahead. Level crossing and a road entering from the right on the bend. Lights are flashing so stop at the line before the gates. Have a quick look at the text on the signs while waiting for the train/tram to go through the crossing. Personally, I'd stay on the footbrake (as well as the handbrake) until something came up behind me to help the driver see me.

5. Tigger.ufo

Tigger.ufo

Name:
    Heather
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    This ^

Wait for the gates to go up ....

.... and then follow the road round to the left, whilst being aware of the road joining from the right. :D

6. PaulF

PaulF

Name:
    Paul
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    In order of appearance, there's a hazard of a left hand bend ahead, there's a turn to the right which is no entry, Stop when lights flash, which they are. Simple really.

Or, get out of your vehicle, stand in the middle of the road in the dark and take a photo, it appears that's how you interpreted the signs.