The Wedding Float

Edit My Images
Yes
Secondary photographer at a friend's wedding yesterday - they had the other guy to do all the standard stuff, and asked me if I could come up with some stuff that was a bit more quirky and fun. This is the kind of challenge that I appreciate. So anyways, I did this:

4106660560_fa6e492f8f.jpg

Last edited:
I really love the idea of this and the expressions captured, although I think that I'd like to see the ground a little lighter, as it all seems a little too dark at the moment.

I agree with above but what a fantastic concept. (sell it,..........unless you copied the idea ;))

not showing up :confused:

says currently unavailable

*** edit***

nevermind got it off your flicker page itselfs what is she standing on thats cool looking

Last edited:
Secondary photographer at a friend's wedding yesterday - they had the other guy to do all the standard stuff, and asked me if I could come up with some stuff that was a bit more quirky and fun. This is the kind of challenge that I appreciate. So anyways, I did this:

4106660560_fa6e492f8f.jpg

Was this on the 14/11/09 if so i walked past you taking photo's of the couple under the bridge (i'd just done a family portrait shoot 10 minutes earlier),you had a suit on with converse trainers right ??

Was this on the 14/11/09 if so i walked past you taking photo's of the couple under the bridge (i'd just done a family portrait shoot 10 minutes earlier),you had a suit on with converse trainers right ??

Ha ha yeah that's right :) Were you the guy who suggested a tree a little further up?

HAHA that was me alright ,,small world isn't it :LOL: Was going to the conti for a beer after but it seems you had it all to yourselves ,hope you had a great time .;)

Ha ha yeah they booked out the whole place. It was altogether a blast, a really good day, and having another guy dealing with the main nonsense and dreary shots I could focus on doing fun stuff with no real pressure - and as a wedding present all it costs me is a bit of time ;)

Back