The Wife

Name
Craig Thomas
Edit My Images
Yes
I have been trying for ages to get a nice picture of my wife, however every time i think i have got a nice one I get the same answer I don't like that , but final i have cracked it and got one she loves:woot:.

kerry_print.jpg

C & C welcomed as usual

Cheers

Last edited:
I thought it was a great looking shot when you posted it the other day and I still do. (y)

Very nice portrait indeed - or double portrait - whos that reflected in the glasses :)?

I am lovin that shot.
Fantastic!!!!!!!!1(y)
Dean:)

pure luck he was wandering around in the background and just happened to be in the right place at the right time i guess.

You should never have admitted it - you could have done a whole post about how you set up the shot to get that reflection. ;)

Brill shot - I really like it. Significant others are tough critics, especially when they're the model! Being ultra picky, the chin shadow draws the eye once you're aware of it.

Oh yes, I like that a lot. The comp, contrast, processing and of course the accidental reflection all add up to something great. (y)

Excellent shot. I can see why she likes it. For me, it would be better without the reflection because I can't stop looking at it, and it draws me away from the portrait. But I can see why you and your wife would want to leave it in.

Back