The wonderful Taj Mahal

Name
Phil Marion
Edit My Images
No
I see what you mean about the smog, shame it affects the images.

I don’t think it affects the first 2 too much. On the second looks like early morning mist.
Can you clone out those ground lights?

I was amazed when I went to visit.
My images are nowhere near as good as these.... (I'm blaming too many people being there).

What I was surprised about is the back of the place - got some good images there with people looking like ants - the scale of the place is immense!

One is very good.
Two is excellent although perhaps some distortion to correct as the two towers are leaning away from each other.

I think the towers do actually lean outwards away from the main building so that they fall away if there’s an ear thquake ,I’m fairly sure I remember being told that when we visited.

I think the towers do actually lean outwards away from the main building so that they fall away if there’s an ear thquake ,I’m fairly sure I remember being told that when we visited.

True :)

Some of the images need levelling (and maybe some perspective adjustment) and there’s some haloing from over processing (or maybe forum compression, but that’s unlikely), but otherwise a nice set.

The second has real potential, that is some amazing conditions to shoot the Taj Mahal in right there, don't know why you pointed the camera down so much though, getting those verticals right, either in camera or post will really help.

Well done. The first 3 work really well for me, although I agree about leveling, vertical correction etc. We were there in 2008, and the smog was really bad then too - the building was just grey-on-grey like the last shot, and very disappointing.

Back