The Worst wedding fail ever?

Edit My Images
Yes
This must be the total absolute worst wedding fail ever!:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4571908/Brides-hit-unprofessional-wedding-photographer.html

411C2FED00000578-4571908-image-a-5_1496631769776.jpg

This was just one of the pictures! - a House number!

One of the posts is a supposedly "bizarre" photo of the back of a chair at the reception. Whilst it may not be that great an image it is certainly not bizarre to take pictures of the decorations etc. It is clearly highly exaggerated which is to be expected from the daily fail

There's a couple of shots in there (including the house number) that could easily have been included in a set by some of the world's best wedding photographers. Don't believe everything you read in the papers ladies and gents.

This could be a classic case of 'can I have all the photographs'. Then I can send it to the papers highlighting the sh*t test shots. Probably unedited raw files.
As for the back of the chair, yes, not done well, but I do photograph the back of the chairs - obviously better lol

Give over. Read something more serious before posting it here as if we did not have enough prima donnas in da hoose.

People start in weddings thinking they are easy. That charge hardly anything for doing it and within two weddings realise how much work they actually are. In fact weddings are exhausting!

There will be stories like this all over the UK but they don't get in the news much.

Wow I wish I was an academic of a certain political persuasion so that I may salvage anything of these rubbish attempts at wedding photography :whistle:

That's approx £500 in uk money for a reportage tog..with an album and canvas all included..cheap at half the price..love the back of the chair shot probably the best out the bunch possibly even award winning..:exit:

Last edited:
At most weddings I photograph people come up to me and say "I wish we had you at are wedding, our photos were awful " There at least as many bad photographers as there good.
Clearly then it must be quite difficult, before they've taken your photos, to tell the difference between a good wedding photographer and a bad one.

Clearly then it must be quite difficult, before they've taken your photos, to tell the difference between a good wedding photographer and a bad one.
I know of photographers who have nothing but workshop images on their website . they are the biggest and most misleading gangsters of them all. They are also the ones who fool many poor people. But hay ho , it makes the rest of us look even better

Back