1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. petersmart

petersmart

Edit My Images:
    Yes
  2. Retune

Retune

Edit My Images:
    No
    Looks dreadful, but since the story is in the Daily Mail it may well be horribly distorted and exaggerated :)

Peter James and sphexx like this.
  3. JonathanRyan

JonathanRyan

Name:
    Jonathan
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Or maybe that was the house the bride had grown up in, lived all her life in and was now leaving to live somewhere else. I can see a lovely background in the album.

But what do I know? I wouldn't dream of reading the Mail.

4. amtaylor

amtaylor

Name:
    Andy
    Edit My Images:
    No
    One of the posts is a supposedly "bizarre" photo of the back of a chair at the reception. Whilst it may not be that great an image it is certainly not bizarre to take pictures of the decorations etc. It is clearly highly exaggerated which is to be expected from the daily fail

shapeshifter and Phil V like this.
  5. ryanyboy

ryanyboy

Name:
    Ryan
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    There's a couple of shots in there (including the house number) that could easily have been included in a set by some of the world's best wedding photographers. Don't believe everything you read in the papers ladies and gents.

6. MartinH32

MartinH32

Name:
    Martin
    Edit My Images:
    No
    This could be a classic case of 'can I have all the photographs'. Then I can send it to the papers highlighting the sh*t test shots. Probably unedited raw files.
    As for the back of the chair, yes, not done well, but I do photograph the back of the chairs - obviously better lol

7. TLR-330

TLR-330

Name:
    Charles
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Give over. Read something more serious before posting it here as if we did not have enough prima donnas in da hoose.

8. MartinPebblebridge

MartinPebblebridge

Name:
    Martin
    Edit My Images:
    No
    People start in weddings thinking they are easy. That charge hardly anything for doing it and within two weddings realise how much work they actually are. In fact weddings are exhausting!

There will be stories like this all over the UK but they don't get in the news much.

9. charlychuckchuck

charlychuckchuck

Name:
    Charles
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Wow I wish I was an academic of a certain political persuasion so that I may salvage anything of these rubbish attempts at wedding photography :whistle:

10. Graham W

Graham W

Name:
    Graham
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    That picture of the house number...I quite like it, maybe not as a stand alone but certainly as part of a story.
    I've not looked at the rest because, well, it's the Daily Mail.