The Yorkshire Dales by phone camera

simon ess

Just call me Roxanne.
Edit My Images
No
The pictures have a lot of potential. I can't tell if it's because I know they're phone images or not, but they all seem very flat as in having no sense of depth (rather than needing contrast).

I cannot agree that " it suits mono " I live on the edge of the Dales and the mono images convey little of the stunning beauty of the place. Sorry ! just my opinion.

The pictures have a lot of potential. I can't tell if it's because I know they're phone images or not, but they all seem very flat as in having no sense of depth (rather than needing contrast).
Probably both. They are just phone snaps, after all.
I cannot agree that " it suits mono " I live on the edge of the Dales and the mono images convey little of the stunning beauty of the place. Sorry ! just my opinion.
Valid opinion. I personally really prefer mono to colour for all my photography.

BTW chaps, a little reminder that these are posted in the photos for pleasure section.

(y)

Probably both. They are just phone snaps, after all.

Valid opinion. I personally really prefer mono to colour for all my photography.

BTW chaps, a little reminder that these are posted in the photos for pleasure section.

(y)

My apologies, probably shouldn't be giving my opinion.

Nice set from a lovely part of the country.

Last time I was in the Yorkshire Dales I was 'rushing' through on a 3 Peaks attempt. Definitely need to get back and with a slower pace and take it in more. Thanks for sharing.

Back