The Yorkshire Dales

badlywornroy

I am not macho
Name
Roy
Edit My Images
No
I am fortunate to live on the edge of the Dales and while I have no illusions about being an expert landscape photographer here are a few of my images.

i-65m4GDf-XL.jpg

i-zgfKJKs-XL.jpg

i-SQFRwvR-XL.jpg

i-qP5p5LT-XL.jpg

i-JJsDT7C-XL.jpg

i-n4Cxhvb-XL.jpg

Really nice shots, but the 3rd one down is special, though perhaps a little bit too much colour for me. It's lovely area you live it and your photography is capturing it really well.

Lovely set Roy,but number 2 would be my pick. I would also tone down the p-p a bit though. That grass is nearly florescent in some of them. Yorkshire grass doesn't look like that through my eyes I'm afraid.;)

Love the whole set you could just keep going back and shooting the same set in different weather, B&W night shoots, the potential is limitless.

All the best

They are all great. What a location to live!

I like strong colours.

Number three for me I love the layers and within each layer is the sheep, the building then the hill, and all three are in line. I like the fact that it goes from light in the bottom righthand corner to dark in the top lefthand corner. I also love colour but I would tone down the saturation just a tad but hey its your photograph and lovely one at that!

Back