Theo

Edit My Images
No
My kitten theo...

DSC_1352.jpg

I'm not sure if I like it this way or if I should of gotten the rest of his face in focus.

I think that you have got the focus nicely on the eyes. Personally I like the shallow depth of field in these shots. Just a couple of thoughts - It could do with lightening a little, it's looking underexposed. That would give the colours more punch too. Also, think about getting the often missed parts in the shot, like the edges of whiskers.

Hope that helps.

Same kind of comments as before to be honest - A little dark, focus good, but this time the ears have been cut off! The colours are more punchy in the second one.

I think that you have got the focus nicely on the eyes. Personally I like the shallow depth of field in these shots. Just a couple of thoughts - It could do with lightening a little, it's looking underexposed. That would give the colours more punch too. Also, think about getting the often missed parts in the shot, like the edges of whiskers.

Hope that helps.

Same kind of comments as before to be honest - A little dark, focus good, but this time the ears have been cut off! The colours are more punchy in the second one.

:agree:

Back