They call this the City of Light

Both are very good, but I think the mountain in the background, really sets #2 off.
And that's my favourite (y)

Both are very good, but I think the mountain in the background, really sets #2 off.
And that's my favourite (y)

Agree fully

Chalk up another for #2

Robin

I totally agree as well.

I love your threads, but two is better
Theres also some noticable banding in 1 and much less noticable in two

Thanks eversomuch everyone! That banding is obvious isn't it. What actually causes it? Anyone know?

I do love looking at your pictures in total awe, not something I even feel I could attempt they are incredible.
Just wondering whether it is the long exposure that causes the star effect of the lights or whether you use a filter ?
Seen the same effect on other pics

I do love looking at your pictures in total awe, not something I even feel I could attempt they are incredible.
Just wondering whether it is the long exposure that causes the star effect of the lights or whether you use a filter ?
Seen the same effect on other pics

Thanks very much, very kind of you. No filter used at all. The effect you mention is even nicer when I use my Sigma 50mm f1.4!

Saw these on your Flickr page. Superb!

Thank you, you are most kind :)

TBH I personally dont think that there is anything 'special' about these pictures! I fail to understand whats so good about them? They are definately not up to your usual standard!

TBH I personally dont think that there is anything 'special' about these pictures! I fail to understand whats so good about them? They are definately not up to your usual standard!

I can't please all the people all of the time :LOL:

Thanks for looking though (y)

Back