They're Here

• Thread starter Deleted member 34016
  • Start date
both great shots, really amazing detail. Your background works well, how did you put that in place without disturbing the dragonflys.

both great shots, really amazing detail. Your background works well, how did you put that in place without disturbing the dragonflys.

I have the card on a small spike- So, I placed about a metre behind a regular perch, which I spotted this morning whilst out with the dogs, so I simply placed it behind, grabbed the camera, sat and waited, patience paid off

Les :D

I have the card on a small spike- So, I placed about a metre behind a regular perch, which I spotted this morning whilst out with the dogs, so I simply placed it behind, grabbed the camera, sat and waited, patience paid off

Indeed your patience did pay off, thanks for the information :)

Thank you gentlemen, your comments are appreciated (y)

Les ;)

Thank you Matt - I did have to a buy myself a NEW Sigma 105mm f2.8 as I missed the one I sold to you so much :LOL::LOL:

And now I have some life on and around my pond I'm glad I did buy another

The eye colour of both, and the wings of the first, suggest they are both very teneral. Probably emerged in the early morning. Great photos.

Thank you Andy & Stephen, I appreciate you taking the time to comment

Les (y)

Thank you Matt - I did have to a buy myself a NEW Sigma 105mm f2.8 as I missed the one I sold to you so much :LOL::LOL:

And now I have some life on and around my pond I'm glad I did buy another

Your lucky to have such quick access to land like that , I would never be in the house lol

Your lucky to have such quick access to land like that , I would never be in the house lol

I guess so, but I paid a good price for my 100 acres- left it for nature to get a grip and it has :LOL::LOL:

Les (y)

Back