Thief At Work!

CT

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
OY8N8017-01.jpg

70-200 2.8L, 800 ISO, 1/500 at f2.8, but he was swinging on that feeder like The Hunchback Of Notre Dame! :LOL:

They look so inquisitive ...I wish they were down here in Australia

Wow, a man mate item in one of Cedder's shots! What's the world coming to?!

But...

It really works mate, gives the image a sense of thievery, very sharp (insert usual praise). Very good image, as usual! One of a few images which defies the 'non man made comment'

He looks thoroughly thwarted CT, but he'll be back in the night with a balaclava and a pair of snips :cautious:

Thought he'd already got those ... in his mouth! ;)
He's pretty well knackered at the moment - can hardly get anything out of that feeder at all so I'm not too fussed. :)

CT Dooooooooont!

Actually my fingers keep hovering around the plastic but if im going for this, I also need to sort out the tripod at the same time.

I know, I know ... even after that humungous thread about tripods... I still havent ordered! :embarrassed: :coat:

The tripod will be a well considered purchase then! :)

Lovely shot of a true scallywag Cedric ... (y) ... and joking aside ... :cautious: ... nice feeder too ... :thinking:

:p

You could say that ... and Ill probably still get it wrong :embarrassed: :LOL:

Now... about monopods :LOL:

Manfrotto 685(B)

Scroll down CLICKY

You don't have to get the tilt head, but I would - get the 14 quid one - don't bother with the QR version. Really fast monopod in use and genuine one-handed operation.

Seriously Glo, it wouldn't be a bad move at all - the 70-200 is a fast lens so a monopod is more than enough, particularly for wildlife where you're using fast shutter speeds anyway, but that support really helps you get that AF spot over the eye and keep it there. :)

Back