Things Left Behind (16) (Dungeness)

Name
George.
Edit My Images
No
Just a simple Snapograph taken at Dungeness Kent UK of one of the many old boats scattered about the beach that have just been Left To Rot. Behind the boat is one of the old railway lines that were used for hauling the boats or catch up the beach from the sea.
I'm also working on a personal project called Things Left Behind and this will be one of the shots included.

X-T2, 10-24mm Lens, 1/1250th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Just A Tad Of Fill Flash To Brighten The Hull, Monopod.
Things Left Behind (16) (Dungeness)-03253 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

Was there a couple of weeks ago and it's a great place to wander around ... lots of rusty metal objects, collapsing sheds & boats and colourful 'in use' boats ... even saw a Hare! :)

Was there a couple of weeks ago and it's a great place to wander around ... lots of rusty metal objects, collapsing sheds & boats and colourful 'in use' boats ... even saw a Hare! :)

Thank you fellow snapper, I sure do appreciate your reply.(y)

"Glad to hear you enjoyed your visit to that neck of the woods, you should have looked me up and we could have had ourselves a time. When I'm in the UK (about half my time) I only live a stones toss from Dungeness so I try to get there as often as I can even if its just for a bit of peace & solitude"

George.

"Glad to hear you enjoyed your visit to that neck of the woods, you should have looked me up and we could have had ourselves a time. When I'm in the UK (about half my time) I only live a stones toss from Dungeness so I try to get there as often as I can even if its just for a bit of peace & solitude"

George.

Ah, I didn't know that, sorry to have missed you.

Back