Things Left Behind (17) (Dungeness)

Name
George.
Edit My Images
No
Just a simple Snapograph taken at Dungeness Kent UK of an old Discarded Winch, possibly used for hauling fishing boats or catch up the beach from the sea.
I'm also working on a personal project called Things Left Behind and this will be one of the shots included.

X-T2, 10-24mm Lens, 1/300th @ F8, ISO-200, Monopod.
Things Left Behind (17)-03254 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

The grittiness in this image helps to display the mechanical parts to their optimum.
Good tones and plenty of detail.
Very clean and sharp too.
Ticks the boxes for me.

The grittiness in this image helps to display the mechanical parts to their optimum.
Good tones and plenty of detail.
Very clean and sharp too.
Ticks the boxes for me.

Thank you fellow snapper, I sure do appreciate your reply.(y)

George.

I kind of like and kind of don't.

Dislikes: The wide angle lens effect and fit eels like a very close crop. There also isn't enough background to capture the isolation and abandonment on the beach.

Undecided: With the richness of colours at Dungeness, especially around dawn/dusk, I wonder what a processed colour version might look like...

Personal tastes maybe.

I kind of like and kind of don't.

Dislikes: The wide angle lens effect and fit eels like a very close crop. There also isn't enough background to capture the isolation and abandonment on the beach.

Undecided: With the richness of colours at Dungeness, especially around dawn/dusk, I wonder what a processed colour version might look like...

Personal tastes maybe.

Thank you fellow snapper, I sure do appreciated your reply.(y)

George.

Back