Think I broke Affinity lol

I normally focus stack insects at around F5.6 to 6.3 , normally find I can use a reasonable ISO and not have to use flash any wider doesn't leave much margin for error , need an overlap in focus

@Adamcski I joined PHlearn photoshop and belong to My Creative Photo Life for photography. I'm also working through a book called "Zen Camera". I have a friend back in NY who I get together weekly with and we're working though that book and a photoshop class. She's never used PS and I can always use a refresher. The other book that I'm reading is "Greenlights" by Matthew Mcconaughey and his experiences that have brought him to where he is.

Back in Nov, because I hate doing New Year's Resolutions, I started sorting through books about photography and other things that I want to learn this year. I try to avoid TV, to much social media and such. And for the last 5 years of so, I have tried to be a self educator.

I'm looking forward to seeing you flower pictures

Last edited:
I normally focus stack insects at around F5.6 to 6.3 , normally find I can use a reasonable ISO and not have to use flash any wider doesn't leave much margin for error , need an overlap in focus
Would love to see some of your work.

Back