Think I've Found my mojo again - GT1 from Silverstone

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi there,

Not sure if anyone missed me :razz: but seem to have fell out of love with shooting motorsport towards the end of last year and did not really do much after Silverstone Classic. I stopped applying for media accreditations and concentrated on the day job. Went to Oulton Park for round 1 of the British GT as a spectator and took a few pics but nothing special.

A chance phone call from an ex customer and I was back at Silverstone this weekend for the GT1 World Championship.

I am officially back on it now, loved the weekend and will have a few threads as I work through my GT3 and GT4 shots.

Heres my selection from the GT1 races. Nothing fancy just good clean shots as the customer requested.

1) JRM team shot, not easy when you have a track as big as Silverstone and only 16 cars

Nissan060611d.jpg

2) God those Ford's are menacing head on

FordGT060611g.jpg

3) This would look loads better with an F1 style crowd

Lambo060611a.jpg

4) A better bum than J'Lo ?

Nissan060611e.jpg

5) GTR is a true weapon this year

Nissan060611.jpg

6) Ford chasing down the Sumo Power GTR

Nissan060611a.jpg

C&C welcome particularly as I am a bit rusty after a few months off.

Looking forward to some more events now in particular Silverstone Classic and Goodwood.

Regards

Tim

Agee with your comments about pic 3. Pic 2 is my pick of the bunch but the back ground lets it down. And your not rusty.

Welcome back :)

Glad you found inspiration again - I don't think its unusual to fade towards the end of a season, it just becomes saturation overload after a long year. The winter break usually leaves me gagging for more though.

All of these are pretty good, but I like the heat haze in #6.

How dare you in #3's caption suggest that a world championship event has absolutely no crowd watching it and worst still to say that its not as good as F1... LOL!

Back