think my GAS is cured :)

Name
peter
Edit My Images
Yes
Well I have been on a buying spree tonight :D
Well I was looking for a tripod to replace my velbon sherpa 250r fancied something that could take more weight as just replaced my sigma 150-600c with a Nikon 200-500 5.6
I had been looking at 3 legged this brian so I have ended up with a Benro C4770TN with Benro GH2 head
Also I had always debated if i made the right choice getting the Sigma 50-150 2.8 so have just bought a nikon 70-200 vr2
I did look at the Nikon 14-24 but after watching Matt Grangers video and seeing the price difference I just got the tokina 16-28 2.8 not sure if that replaces the Sigma 17-50 2.8 or the Tamron 10-24.
Then to fix me wanting to try Macro I got the sigma 150 2.8 OS.
And just to be sensible ordered a couple more batteries for my D500 :D
When it all arrives I guess I should maybe look at selling some of the now replaced equipment.
Been a busy night but think my GAS is sorted lol

Well I have been on a buying spree tonight :D
Well I was looking for a tripod to replace my velbon sherpa 250r fancied something that could take more weight as just replaced my sigma 150-600c with a Nikon 200-500 5.6
I had been looking at 3 legged this brian so I have ended up with a Benro C4770TN with Benro GH2 head
Also I had always debated if i made the right choice getting the Sigma 50-150 2.8 so have just bought a nikon 70-200 vr2
I did look at the Nikon 14-24 but after watching Matt Grangers video and seeing the price difference I just got the tokina 16-28 2.8 not sure if that replaces the Sigma 17-50 2.8 or the Tamron 10-24.
Then to fix me wanting to try Macro I got the sigma 150 2.8 OS.
And just to be sensible ordered a couple more batteries for my D500 :D
When it all arrives I guess I should maybe look at selling some of the now replaced equipment.
Been a busy night but think my GAS is sorted lol

Unlikely. You've just given it a good feed - it'll be hungry again soon.

GAS doesn’t get cured, it only goes into remission :LOL:

That’s quite the spree though, so enjoy! Which one are you going to use first? :D

Not sure :(
Just a shame I dont have any of it to try out at Whitby tomorrow :(

Which just goes to prove GAS can occur at any time! You can't plan for it :(

You now need an FX body to go with that Tokina (why stop when you're on a roll??)

I am very tempted but that will have to wait till after Christmas now :(
I have been contemplating it for a while.
generally all my new replacements are FX lenses ;)

Back